Friday, September 6, 2013

WIBank Loan Approval Arrived

Today the documents of WIBank loan approval arrived. We have been waiting for this since Tuesday, because they said they already sent it out last Monday. Unfortunately, it took a while until it reached us. It is already weekend, all we can do is to wait until the next working days for all our questions.

Another important document that we are still waiting is the Building Permit (Baugenehmigung). Our basement is scheduled to arrive in two-weeks and we still did not receive any response or letter from the City Hall. I hope next week will be more productive than this week.

We already applied for the on-site electricity (Baustromanschluss). I hope it will not be too late until it is assembled on the building plot.

We also heard from our earthwork company (Erdarbeiten) and the schedule of digging the building plot is this coming Wednesday. I hope the weather will cooperate. When we checked the weather report for next week, it says... RAIN is on its way.. I hope not. I am excited for this one. I guess, we will find a lot of big rocks under the ground. I just hope that the backhoe (bagger) is good enough for the job. And it will not costs us a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment