Due to my further studies, I was not able to help anymore at the building site. Aside from that, it is now Autumn here and flu is starting to spread in our family. Hubby was also too busy with his work. Good thing that we have his dad who continually finished the wall paper installation, whenever he has spare time.
Last weekend, we were able to decide and buy the wall floorings for our bathroom and WC. Hopefully it will be installed this coming week.
We only have two weeks left before our stairs will arrive. Hubby still need to do a lot of things. We need to also clean-up and prepare the bathroom. We wish to finish it before the delivery of the stairs. We are still deciding what to buy as bathroom facilities and utilities. There are a lot of choices that we need to really see the things in real.
We are also on our way to finalized our Kitchen. We need to order it soon, so we will have a kitchen when we move-in there. They need at least four weeks for that.
Another thing is... after the bathroom is finished, we can then order our room Doors and that need also four weeks until it is delivered.
I wish and pray that we will be able to to make it before Winter.
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Today parts of the base tiles were installed. It looks totally different with it and for me it looks good. We just need to wait until the doors are installed then we can finally finished the remaining part of the base tiles.
Friday, September 4, 2015
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Monday, August 31, 2015
Hubby finished painting our Galery with Easyputz. It is now done and we are just waiting for the schedule of the Tile Setter.
Before that, I also first do the Ceresit CT17 on the groundfloor of our basement. This is used to protect the groundfloor.
Hubby's dad and I scrapped the excess parts of the Base Sealing (Ceresit BT 21). We need to only have atleast 3 to 4 cm over the edges, so that our outside wall plaster will be done soon.
Hubby and I installed these Base Sealing almost two years ago. We thought that making it longer protects more the edges of the house. Actually it did. Unfortunately, we need to cut it out to 4 cm from the edge . It is because the wall plaster have no possibility to hold with the Base Sealing.
Saturday, August 22, 2015
One of the updates regarding our House Building is the Backyard. In the beginning, we plan to have an even ground for things like Trampoline for kids or next summer a big swimming pool for us. But since our place is located on a hillside, we will never get the perfect leveled ground.
Anyway, after the earthworks company finished the job, I started to cultivate and even-out the place. We thought of buying another batch of topsoil but then it was a bit expensive. And if it will just delivered then it will be the same work that I have in mind.
Our backyard's topsoil is in my opinion good enough to have our bermuda grass to grow. We just need to hurry-up before the weeds grow. It has been raining and the Autumn weather is already starting to say hello.