Sunday, April 10, 2016

WE FINALLY MOVED-IN!!!

One Weekend, hubby suggested that our whole family should sleep already in our house. Most of our needed things were there, like clothes, sanitary things and the beds are ready. We just need to go to the supermarket to buy fresh foods. When we arrived home, I made dinner. WOW! It feels good. I am cooking in my very own KITCHEN. We ate together in our good old Dinning Table. It was a good feeling. Then hubby started the fireplace. The four of us were just sitting at the sofa and watching the fire in the fireplace. 

Our kids were so excited. They thought we are just on vacation =)

After that day, I do not want to go away anymore. I AM HOME. I feel wonderful living inside our family dream house, with my very own family.

I thank Almighty God for giving me the chance to experience this. It was a long time Project that I really do not know when will it be over. Life is short and no one ones when his/her time is up. One great reason why I am so happy to ever be inside our family house.


No comments:

Post a Comment