Wednesday, September 4, 2013

On-site Electricity, Construction Water, Multi-use House Entrance System (Baustrom, Bauwasser, Mehrspartenhauseinführung etc.)

It has been again stressful about contacting people who will do the works that we need before the basement arrives. I need to check and call the people who are doing the on-site electricity, construction water, delivering the multi-use house entrance system and many more. Hubby is busy at work and he is also always on the road, thus, I need to get some quotations about it and then we can decide together. It is tough to be always on the phone, specially that I cannot speak perfect german yet and I have a toddler running around :)

We only have two weeks to make things in order. I hope everything will go with the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment