Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Basement Building Day 1 (Kellerbau Tag 1)

Today at around 8:30 am, I went to check on the building lot, and the Gussek & Wolts people were already there and working. I guess they already started around 7 or 7:30 am. I gave them the key for the site-electricity box and my Father-in-law brought the site-water equipment.

Here are some pics I captured during the whole day.









Portable Toilet for the workers (Dixi Klo) 

Blocks for our basement innerwalls

Puting the water and sewage pipelines



Perimeter Insulation (BASF Styrodur Perimeterdämmung)

Light Shafts (MEA Lichschächte)


Basement windows (Kellerfenster)


Site-electricity Box



The perimeter insulation is already done.










On-site water



Closing the street







and Finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment