Friday, June 26, 2015

Toom Rafflemarkt (Toom Selbermacher)

Today I read and saw the pictures and videos of the first winner of 10,000 Euro project support in the form of goods from Toom Markt. My heart felt sad. I was hoping that we will get the chance for it.

We have been working for our family dream house "on our own" for the last 1 year and 8 months now. My ultimate dream is to move-in this year 2015. I keep on dreaming. At the moment, I am sick and was not able to help at the building site for some time. For the past weeks, hubby needs to work long hours. Good that hubby's dad was there to do some sanding in our bathroom.

OUR BATHROOM!!! My wish for Toom Markt *sigh*

There are a lot of things that still need to be done. The thought of moving-in is also mooooooving away.

No comments:

Post a Comment