Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Cleaning the Windows

Since the weather here is too dry, I unfortunately started to have polen or whatever allergie :( That was really so weird because in my entire life I am very sure I do not have allergies. Then I visited the doctor and it is confirmed an allergie. Sad thing is...that means I cannot help my husband and his dad to sand the walls and the ceilings at the building site, since I am also reacting on dust or small particles in the air.

On the other hand, I found another way to help. I cleaned-up all the windows in our house. I know it is impractical to do that now that hubby and his dad are sanding the walls and ceilings. But.... we also have a scheduled visit from ProHaus Customer Service next week. They need to check our house door and all the windows' settings in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment