Saturday, July 4, 2015

Summer, Shopping, Stress

Good news! We are shopping some materials for the house like the wall paper, the floorings and the like. Before deciding to build a house, I always dream of these days to come. My idea of home shopping is a fun experience, where you can simply expand your imagination of how you would like your house to be decorated or at least how it will look like (when finished). Exchanging ideas and suggestions with your partner and then ending-up in a decision. I was taken-a-back that shopping for the house is NO FUN at all. It is just pure STRESS. I think I overrated it.

SUMMER. This is the hottest summer that I have ever experience here. We have 39 deg Celsius. That is actually a normal temperature for me because I grow-up in a tropical country. But it seems like this hot weather is making people around impatient.

SHOPPING. As I said awhile ago, we shopped for some materials for the house.

STRESS. Something that I hate to have in my life. But it keeps on coming back on me.





No comments:

Post a Comment