Monday, December 14, 2015

WE ARE STILL NOT MOVING IN THIS YEAR =( Frustrations Overflow

I have been struggling about this feeling for the last three Xmas years (2013, 2014 and now 2015). Ok... 2013 is very impossible to move-in since the house is only three months old and everything is still a skeleton debris. But, I was hoping and wishing that it will be last year (2014). But still it did not happen. I thought, it will be very possible for us to move-in before the year 2015 ends. But I was wrong.

The longest time spent in building the same type of house, from the same building company was 2 years and 7 months.

I am totally frustrated about this house building. I'm depressed to think about moving-in anytime or sometime soon.

MY KITCHEN will be delivered this coming Wednesday. MY VERY OWN KITCHEN. The place where I can be myself. It is soooo sad that I cannot cook there yet. I need to wait for that time, WHEN WE WILL EVER MOVE-IN to this house.

I wanna see and visit my family back home soon.

1 comment:

  1. I am very sorry for the troubles that you are experiencing with building this home. Building your very own home can be frustrating, but it should also be exciting. We had a great experience with out builder, but it was the closing and inspection company that kept giving us headaches. I hope that the rest of the build goes smoothly for you and that you get to enjoy your kitchen soon!

    ReplyDelete