Thursday, December 17, 2015

Kitchen is Here.

November... I so happy to receive the confirmation that our kitchen will be delivered in the middle of December. I cannot wait for that day. I thought... "Maybe we will move-in before the year ends". Let us see.

During the kitchen delivery and installation, I was not there. I was at work. But hubby was there and was able to check that everything will be fine.

The kitchen delivery and installation took a day and a half. It was nice to see that the kitchen is there. I was so happy. Too bad that the happiness is too short. On the second day, they said that there is a mistake on the ordered parts of the kitchen. They were not able to order our counter. And it will took 4-6 weeks before they will be able to deliver and install it.






No comments:

Post a Comment