Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Underfloor Heating Plate - Part 2 (Fußbodenheizung mit Noppenplate - Teil 2)

Ground floor and second floor is officially finished with underfloor heating plate installation. Hubby was working on it for the last days and I continued some parts of it this morning. It is now time to place the underflooring heating plate at the basement area. I started it this morning and was only able to finish one room out of five. We ran-out of plates. Since we need to empty the house before the troop of A & D arrive to install the insulation boards, we moved some plates to my in-laws' house.






For the past few days I fixed the Damp Proof Membrane. There are some area that we are not satisfied thus, we decided to undo it. Building a house is only once in a lifetime, so better make it as proper as possible. I only need to finish the basement area and then it is done.







No comments:

Post a Comment