Thursday, March 26, 2015

Underfloor Heating Plate - Part 1 (Fußbodenheizung mit Noppenplate - Teil 1)

Since the second floor is now ready for the installation of underfloor heating plate, hubby started to put it on yesterday night. I helped him cut the plates for the parts like corners. We worked for an hour and a half and the second floor area was half-finished.

This morning I continued cutting some plates for the corners, and I was able to finish two rooms and the lobby area of the second floor.

We only need to do the bathroom area and second floor is ready for the underfloor heating pipes. I am excited!

The pictures below were taken this morning after I have finished cutting some parts of the plates.




1 comment:

  1. I have never seen something like this, and I think that makes it look exciting. You say its an underfloor heating plate, so then what kind of floor can you put on it? Is it suited for laminate flooring and/or carpets? Especially would want to do this with wooden flooring, that can be so cold in the mornings so I have to wear fuzzy slippers right out of bed.

    Rosa Nelson @ HVAC Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete