Thursday, October 10, 2013

Building Date Set

This afternoon at around 4 PM, Herr H. of ProHaus called and informed us that we have the fix date. It will be on the 43rd calendar week. That is in less than two weeks... whoaaa... we still have a lot to do. Though I was following-up for this date, honestly, I was surprise to know that it will be in less than two weeks. Two days ago, we mentioned to our Soil Excavator company that the house will arrive in four weeks. Now, I called them informing that the schedule changed. We need to finish the remaining works earlier than planned.

Hubby is today on out-of-town project and he bought the basement windows on his way home. I wish the windows fit, so at least on that part, we are done. As I mentioned before, we took out the basement windows from our contract because it is not a tilt-and-turn window. When our basement was built, we noticed that the basement windows' hole has an inside frame. It means, our window that is normally measuring 100 cm x 50 cm is now 97 cm x 47 cm. I guess that would be a problem if we will install the windows that we plan to have. Let us see how will it be tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment