Thursday, August 15, 2013

Stressed!

Yesterday, we learned from Gussek and Wolts Kellerbau (the company that will build our basement), that the standard basement windows are not a rotating tilt window. That means, if we want that kind of windows, we need to pay additional costs for it. Tsk tsk tsk.

Today, Mr. N gave us the additional costs per window and it is costing 190€. That means for us, we need to take it out.

I also contacted the companies that is involved with the house connections like electricity, gas, telecom and water. We were thinking of using Mehrspartenhauseinführung, I do not have a clue what is the translation word in english. It is an installation where all the electricity cables, gas tube, telecom cable and water tubes are all put together. It is a round thing that is installed on the basement wall, where the heating room is. But the water company do not agree with using it. So, we are left with the electricity, gas and telecom.

There are a lot of small things that makes me crazy these days. There are a lot of small and detailed things about building a house that I do not like very much. Specially that I am still learning German language. It is not only that I need to understand the words that is got to do with building... but I need to understand how these words works as well. Brain drain... nose bleed... grrrrr!

I wish and hope that I will have tons and tons of patience for this project.

Oh and by the way, for update: our Financial Consultant sent an e-mail with positive feedback about our bank loan. Let's see how will it be next week.

I called our Land Surveyor today and he gave us the quotation for the next step. We just need to give the go signal and then he will do it already next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment