Friday, September 26, 2014

Vapor Retarder Installation Guest Toilet and Lobby Tape Up (Dampfbremsefolie Installation Gäste WC und Diele Verkleben)

Today I was able to finish taping-up the vapor retarder in our office room, guest toilet and the remaining part of the lobby. It took me the whole morning to finish it.  It is because there were parts where it is not that easy to make sure that there's no hole on it (like for example, where the cables are passing-thru as well as the corners of each room).

I am happy though that I was able to do a lot this week and the whole house is now BLUE (because of vapor retarder). Hopefully it will soon be WHITE (drywall).




From the last picture above, I didn't close one corner of this room yet, because hubby still needs to check on the cables running-thru it.

No comments:

Post a Comment