Saturday, August 30, 2014

Unending Insulation Material Installation (Dämmung Dämmung Dämmung)

I think this part of building the house will never be finished until all the walls are closed. There will always be a place where I need to put the insulation materials. Today, I doubled the insulation materials on the ceiling of our kitchen. Instead of the original 100 cm thick, I installed now 2 x 100.


I still cannot close both end parts of the ceiling. Hubby still needs to install electric cables for our kitchen's sockets and lighting. But before we will be able to finalize that, we need to decide the design and the manufacturer of our future kitchen.

Talking about kitchen, I actually have a dream kitchen planned online. But then again, we need to make sure that every small and single details, are practical and fitting on our kitchen floor plan. This kitchen should be and hopefully will be my most favorite part of the house. I wish I can have my dream kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Very Informative Article Thanks Buddy

    Technovaa Plastic Industries Pvt. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer of Flexible packaging material, CPP Film Manufacturer in India. For over a decade, our packaging material has been leading the Indian and overseas market.

    ReplyDelete