Monday, February 10, 2014

No Date for Water Installation (Hausanschluss Wasser)

I called as early as 7:30 am to the water company here in our end. I followed-up for the water installation that we applied since September 2013. They had so many building site visits done in our end but still we do not have a fix water installation date. I understand that during winter time, it is not that easy to install it, but what I cannot understand is that, they are always excuses for this installation to not go thru. Maybe I am just frustrated but we really need water in the building site specially that our bricks will arrive (as planned) on Monday.

I am still hoping that something will happen this week but it is already Tuesday :(

Update as of Wed --- I called the earthworks company that is partnered with the water company here in our end, since we are not receiving any update from the water company. They mentioned that they do not have any supplies of asphalt to close the supposedly open hole in the street until March 1st. They can still continue the digging but then if the holes will not be closed right away, it's gonna be dirty in our neighborhood. This is frustrating... just really soooooo frustrating :(

No comments:

Post a Comment