Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Got the Chance

During tea time, I went down to check for post and I saw a letter from WI Bank. My heart was pumping so fast, so I took the letter, went upstairs and opened it. Indeed... it is the answer of the WI Bank for our loan application. And we got a reservation for it. OMG. I cannot believe it. This is the last sign that I was waiting for. I said to myself, as well as to hubby, that we will do everything that we can, but then, if our loan will not be approved, we should just accept our faith that we will not build our dream house. But this is it! I think, this is the point of no return.

This is really a big phase of our life. It is not only that we will be going to build our dream house, but it is also a big responsibility to face (Financially). God, please help us for the BIG project ahead of us. Give us more strength, patience and faith that we will survive this long journey. Thank you so much for the sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment